- 3D Colour/Woodgrain PVC laminated Panel & Corresponding Edge Band Sheet
- Engineered Woodgrain Design Veneer Laminated Plywood & Corresponding Veneer Sheet
- Natural Woodgrain Veneer Laminated Plywood & Corresponding Veneer Sheet
- Malaysian/Indonesian Tropical Hardwood Plywood
- China Hardwood Plywood
- China Poplar Plywood
- Indonesian Lightweight Falcata Plywood
- Laminboard/Multi Plywood/Decking Plywood
- Indonesian Lightweight Facalta Blockboard
- White Matt Polyester Surface Panel
- Particle Board/Chipboard (W/Wo Melamine Surface)
- MDF-Medium Density Fibre Board
- Bending Plywood
- Miscellaneous Furnishing Material
Advise your require size for quotation.
Material usage are range from structural support , decorative furnishing and etc.
Kapur (or Kapor) is a dipterocarp hardwood from trees of the genus Dryobalanops found in lowland tropical rainforests of Malaysia, Indonesia and South-East Asia. It is a durable construction timber. One variety, D. aromatica, is a source of camphor.