- 3D Colour/Woodgrain PVC laminated Panel & Corresponding Edge Band Sheet
- Engineered Woodgrain Design Veneer Laminated Plywood & Corresponding Veneer Sheet
- Natural Woodgrain Veneer Laminated Plywood & Corresponding Veneer Sheet
- Malaysian/Indonesian Tropical Hardwood Plywood
- China Hardwood Plywood
- China Poplar Plywood
- Indonesian Lightweight Falcata Plywood
- Laminboard/Multi Plywood/Decking Plywood
- Indonesian Lightweight Facalta Blockboard
- White Matt Polyester Surface Panel
- Particle Board/Chipboard (W/Wo Melamine Surface)
- MDF-Medium Density Fibre Board
- Bending Plywood
- Miscellaneous Furnishing Material
3.2MM X 1220MM X 2440MM
Usage range from decorative furnishing to construction.
Unlike solid wood, hardboard is very homogeneous with no grain. A wood veneer can be glued onto it to give the appearance of solid wood. Other overlays include Formica, laminated papers, ceramics, and vinyl. It has many uses, such as a substrate. It is used in construction, flooring, furniture, home appliances, automobiles and cabinetry, and is popular among acrylic and oil painters as a painting surface due to its economical price (though it must be coated with gesso or canvasbefore use). Hardboard has often been used as the surface material in clipboards, especially older models. It is also used as the final layer in many skateboard ramps and the half-pipe.
Tempered hardboard is hardboard that has been coated with a thin film of linseed oil and then baked; this gives it more water resistance, impact resistance, hardness, rigidity and tensile strength. An earlier tempering process involved immersing the board in linseed oil or tung oil until it was 5 to 6 percent saturated, and heating to 170° C (340° F). Tempered hardboard is used in construction siding.
Perforated hardboard, also called pegboard, is tempered hardboard that has a uniform array of 1/8" or 1/4" holes in it, into which tool-hanging hooks or store fixtures can be placed.